Monday, September 22, 2014

Can I tell you??

HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS YARN?!?! No seriously. I love this yarn. The name of the yarn has never been so fitting.


I've tried a few different yarns over the years with knitting and various projects but for crochet this is my favorite. It's super soft. And as a Highly Sensitive Person the touch is very important to me. **another blog about that coming soon.** So after finding this yarn I found the one called Linen. I love this color! It's very soft and muted without looking dirty. It's my favorite and yes I did by all 10 at once...but 5 more my friend Heather bought for me at her Hobby Lobby! ;) 


Here is a blanket I whipped up with linen, white and a rosy cheeks pink. It's super soft and warm! I am also making it with a yellow, green and blue strip down the middle.  Etsy link! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment