Wednesday, June 22, 2016

You know it's summer when....

Yes it was officially summer on June 20 at 6:34pm EDT... but lets be honest for a reality TV fan summer officially starts with the premier of Big Brother!! And that's TONIGHT!!!! I'm so excited!!! Can you tell?!?


I am so curious to see what the twists are this year. So fat there are 12 houseguests so that leaves 4ish spots left. I really hope it's not another veteran team captain twist. And goodness knows not another twin twist. But with Cody's brother and Vanessa's sister in the house I am wondering if the twist is they come back into the house and another veteran brother/brother sister/sister come in. The only other sibling recently that I can think of is Rachel and Elissa. However Rachel just had a baby and Elissa is pregnant.... so that's probably a no!!

The house looks pretty neat! Like the travel theme throughout. Tokyo room... BRIGHT! London room... umm a phone from the HOH to call down to the houseguests?! Interesting. Hmmmm they didn't show the backroom... Airplane kitchen, love. Africa Safari lounge is pretty cool, much better than the hammock. UMMMMMM... is there sand on the bathroom floor???

NEW POOL???????? Love it!!!! About time. The backyard looks great.

HOH - hawaii room. FISH tank!!!!! The fish will know all, why can't fish talk?!!?!?! 


Ok so here is my first impressions of the houseguests:

- Paul (23): You are definitely going to be a true character. I loved your I just don't give a **** attitude with Jeff. Play this low key and you will go far. Your laugh kills me. Will it be a Rachel laugh by the end of the season? Jury is still out. But I will place you in the jury for sure if not the top 5.

- Victor (25): gym manager....endurance master. However when your mottos is get money...get girls??Not so cool. Will you be the meathead Jesse or will you be the sweet guy helping other's work out in the backyard that everyone loves? You are a wildcard. Lets see you open your cards first week and then I will place you.

Natalie (26): Please close your mouth when you chew. I don't have a great views on Natalie's in the BB game. You could change my opinion. However when you want to start an all girls alliance week 1 that's a huge draw back for me. When has one EVER worked? Obvi you know nothing about BB. You aren't going to go very far, sorry.

- Tiffany (32): DON'T BE AN EMOTIONAL TRAIN WRECK. That is all! Play the mental game like your sister did and you will go far. Be careful though, you seem a little gullible. Hopefully people won't see that as a weakness.

- Corey (25): A Texas boy! I won't hold the Aggies against you too much. I think you will go far. If you team up with Paulie that would be a match made in eye candy heaven! You will be in the top for sure.

- Paulie (27): Yum. Oops, did I just say that out loud?! Another summer with a Calafiore? Twist my arm. I really hope that you go far and I think you will because you know the game and your brother did really well. If you can play the social game that Cody played you will do good. However the twist may hurt  you and the fact that you're Cody's brother... So I'm putting you in the top 10 depending on the twist. 

- Bronte (26): First impression you MAY get on my nerves. And if you are a mathematician how on earth do you not know what 9x9 is?? Even Jeff knew in the interview. I think you will be out within in the first 4 weeks OR be a floater into jury and then out before the final 5. You just don't seem to have the best idea of what is going to happen in the house.

- Bridgette (24): You have potential IF IF IF you can learn quickly how to lie! You come across very sweet and charming. Pair with the right person and you can go far. I'm putting you in the top 5. On the condition you learn how to lie! haha

- Zakiyah (24): anyone who is a preschool teacher gets mad props from me to begin with. WOW! You are going to do great dealing with so many whiny people in the house it will be just like your work environment. She seems like one of the stronger woman this year so I think she will make it far.

- Jozea (25): I'm sorry Jozea but I don't have high hopes for you. Out one of the first 4.

- Glenn (50): Oh Glenn. You are a tricky one. Compared to the other men in this cast I don't know how you will compete with them in endurance challenges. Mentally you could be the "big teddy bear" to the girls and they could take you a long ways. Adam and Donny went pretty far. However if you try to hard like Casey to be the "cool older guy" it could get you in trouble.

- Michelle (23): I'm sorry but you annoy me before the game even begins.  Are you Christina and Nicole's lovechild?? I don't need a lecture on nutrition in your Jeff interview. One of the first ones out, please....


Alright I'm ready!! But first..... only 9 hours to go..... Biiiiiiiiiiggg Bruuuuuuutha!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment