Monday, January 5, 2015

Music Monday - 10 Songs


If I could only listen to 10 songs for the rest of my life it would be these songs:

1: Bohemian Rhapsody - Glee Version
2: Only Time - Enya
3: Laura - Live Ray Young Trip
4: My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
5: The Best Gift - Barbra Streisand
6: Defying Gravity - Original Score
7: With of Without You - U2
8: Fix You - Coldplay
9: Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk
10: Luck be a Lady - Sinatra

1: I don't exactly know why I love this song so much but I do! I could listen to it over and over and I do! When we say Shaping Sound Travis Wall danced with all the male dancers. It was hot hahaha!

2: This reminds me of freshmen year of college. It was connected with 9-11 and that event had such an impact on me. I can't help by cry every time I hear this song.

3: My piano teacher, Ray, always played this song for me when I would have piano lessons. It is such a special song for me. Even to this day when my parents are at the restaurant that he plays for entertainment on Friday night they call me and he will play my song for me! Very special. He even played it at our wedding.

4: Ok this is one of those songs I am embarrassed to like but I love it! I loved the Titanic movie, another guilty pleasure! This was one of the first big songs I learned how to play on the piano.

5: LOVE this song! This reminds me of my grandma. For my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary this song was on the video. It also reminds me of my babies.

6: I have never seen Wicked, on my bucket list, however I love the soundtrack. This song has a lot of meaning to me. It's time to close your eyes and leap. So much meaning to my life. Facing my fears. Overcoming anxiety and depression. All ties back to this song.

7: Friends. Rachel and Ross. Enough said! Love.

8:  This song also has a lot meaning for my anxiety and depression. "If you never try you'll never know just what you're worth." This has huge meaning for me. I have the hardest time putting myself out there and accepting my talents. But in time I am slowly getting "fixed!"

9: This was our wedding song! I have loved this song since watching  the movie How to Lost a Guy in 10 Days. The words are so fitting for our relationship.

10: Vegas baby!!! For our honeymoon we took a big road trip out West. First stop was Vegas. We stayed at the Bellagio in a corner room overlooking the strip. It was amazing! Also winning $1,600 wasn't too bad either! This song is Vegas to me and our wonderful first adventure while married.



0 comments:

Post a Comment