Monday, May 18, 2015

My Two Cents: bachelorette night 1 (spoilers)

WARNING: SPOILERS. Reader beware! 

Oh Chris Harrison you grace my TV again on Monday nights, I missed you! Tonight's premier brought new emotions out of me. I was actually curious more about how things were going to play out with 2 Bachelorettes. To be honest I think this concept hurt the show. 

With my two cents here is what I thought about the first night:  awkward. I hated it. I do not like change. I was too busy watching how the ladies were reacting to each other to when the men got out of the limo that I don't remember any of them, except Shawn. Making them vote is too much like Survivor. Plus the ones who wanted the other girl and now going to be taking the spots of other men who wanted that girl. It's all just plan awkward! Here's my breakdown. 

First the men. Ok the opening packages left me a little underwhelmed. Seriously, a hot fireman....no wait a stripper. Dude you have a law degree and you're stripping? Ew. The weird yoga dude feeling energies. Ew. Not looking good. 

Then we re-meet the girls and what went wrong with Chris. Blah blah blah. It's kind of a fast forward section. We already know what happened. Granted new people haven't seen it because they have been living under a rock. Everyone who cares about this show knows. Anyway I'm not editing! 


When the limos finally arrive and both girls get out to meet Chris it immediately gets awkward. Cut the air with a knife awkward. I do believe they said awkward a million times. Thank goodness i wasn't in a drinking game for that word. Maybe drunk guy was playing all along!!! 

Then the men start arriving and when they get out of the limo they pick between who to say hi to first. There really wasn't any other way of doing this, but seriously it hurt to watch. It totally showed everyone going to Britt first with Kaitly standing there all .... awkward. Some of the guys even went back and forth saying the same things. Awkward. Then the gifts. The stupid little gifts. They only brought one so hmmm who do they give it to? Awkward. The whole thing just was weird. Not a fan. 

Will say the ones who impressed me were Shawn ...ok he's the only name I remember! Hahaha!! There of course were the crazy guys. The guy with the helium balloons, the cupcake dentist, the "carpool" was pretty clever. I did like the hockey puck sexual induendo! HA! Over all nothing that stood out...except Shawn! 

The cocktail party. Same old thing. This time however it wasn't really the guys trying to talk to the bachelorette rather the bachelorette trying to talk to all the guys. Very mind blowing twist. Awkward. A couple highlights I thought. Shawn. 
This drawing was so cute and so is Shawn. See it's ok for me to say this because my husband's name is Shawn and I love Shawn. My husband. 😂🙈

Another funny was this drawing brought by ....not Shawn. Haha totally forgot his name. Anyway the drawing is what matters. This will forever be burned into my memory! 

Unfortunately Harrison didn't ride in on his dinosaur to explain how this was going to work. He did say that the men would be voting for who would stay or go. Why are they trying to mix Survivor in is beyond me. And seriously you have to vote with roses? In a rose shaped cut out? 
PS anyone else find it creepy that the boxes put off energy for this guy to know which to choose?!? 

The Drunk
Everyone who is in the know knows that these cocktail parties go ALL night. Sometimes the rose ceremony isn't until the predawn hours. Drinks are flowing. There is always, always, ALWAYS the one who is over served. And again that happens. Not Shawn drank way too much and became uber jerk. Ummm he called the Bachelorettes hoes and grabbed Kaitlyn's bum. Not cool dude. Although watching him fall OUT of the pool was entertaining and awkward. 

Of course we ended the show not knowing who the bachelorette is. Harrison was seen counting the red roses and walking to inform the ladies.  ....to be continued. Awkward.



0 comments:

Post a Comment