Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Two Cents: The Bachelorette(s) before it airs

             Photo: ABC/Craig Sjodin

I am and always will be a die hard Bachelor / Bachelorette fan. I don't know why but this show is my guilty pleasure. I have watched from season 1. I've seen the good and the horrific! I've watched all the weddings and even Bachelor in Paradise. And not surprising I can't wait for it to come back on this August. But first this season of The Bachelorette. 

Like everyone I was so excited to see who the next bachelorette was going to be on the After Rose show. My money was on Kaitlyn. Sure enough she was. BUT WAIT. So was Britt....WTH? Two Bachelorettes? Chris Harrison you threw me for a loop. I am not a Britt fan just fyi!

I have been racking my brain about how this will work. Not only is it weird watching 1 girl date 25 guys how weird is it going to be watching TWO girls date the SAME guys?! Eww. Alas I watched the commercials and read about it on the Internet. 

Supposedly the guys pick which one they want on night 1.  So what in the world is the point of making a big deal about having 2 Bachelorettes? I'm more confused than a chameleon in a skittles bag right now. 

I really don't think they should have changed their format. We, the crazy-obsessed-Monday-night-cancel-all-plans-text-all-friends-drink-wine fans will always watch! Change freaks me out! Haha 

So Monday night I will be watching the 2 Bachelorettes battle for the space as the bachelorette I guess. Even though I already know who it is ...did I mention I also love spoilers?!... I will watch with my cat, cell phone and wine! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment