Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Two Cents: the Bachelorette night 2 of night 1

WARNING: SPOILERS


Alas night 2. Which totally could have been put into night 1. Just saying. Again I don't edit. 

Enter Chris Harrison again. Totally felt like the last rose ceremony when you are waiting to see who gets out of the limo first....and it's.... Britt. Sorry Britt these men don't want to date you. You're 15 hours as the bachelorette in the mansion are over. ::cue tears in a limo:: 

Congratulations: KAITLYN! 
(Cat is finally out of the bag. Well at least for the people who don't look online!) 

Chris informs her they will still have a rose cocktail party and rose ceremony. The men start immediately switching back to they have to seek out the girl! And we are back to normal! 

Small talk. Small talk. And then comes the dentist swooping in. I didn't realize he was that cute. Maybe I was distracted because he came in in the cupcake on wheels. First kiss. Ok I'm not against kissing on the first date. However I may be a little against kissing within the first ohhhh 10 minutes that you've talked to someone. Just putting that out there. BTW major chemistry. 

Then Shawn. Ohhh Shawn. I may have accidentally said those words out loud and my real Shawn asked what?! Oops!! Anyway. I swoon. And they kiss. BTW more chemistry. AND he gets the first impression rose! BAM! 

Then the rose ceremony. I'm just not a fan of the ceremony the first night. I don't know these guys and they all just run together. Shawn, Dentist or not Shawn, not Dentist. So it ends and they toast. On to new adventures. 

Did anyone else see when they were leaving after the rose ceremony that it was morning?!? Ha that's one long cocktail party!! 

Then we come to the sneak peak of the season. Normally it's all lovey dovey kissing, falling in love and then a little drama. FREEZE. This season is awkward. No seriously. The previews made me uncomfortable. First off Nick. Ew. Really Kaitlyn? WHY DO GIRLS LIKE JERKS? Just putting that out there. Did she not watch Andi's season? 

Then we get the whole sex thing thrown in our faces. Whoa. Ok we all know they have sex in the fantasy suite. If you think they don't then excuse me your time machine is ready to take you back to 1950. Dude they have sex. Bob slept with like 6 girls on his season. I don't know why they are making a big deal about it. But it did seem like the producers stopped it or interrupted something. Guess we will have to find out. 

From the previews we will have a lot of fighting, sex and man tears. Should be interesting!! 

Until next Monday! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment